How to Remove Acne Scars and Easy to Do

This is the way that I get from browsing on the internet and from my own. So, hopefully can help you in dealing with acne scars that are still upon you.

The way is :

1. Going to sleep, wash your face with warm water, then apply evenly on face Caladine. Tip of the index finger (about 1 cm diameter) each - one in the left cheek, right cheek, forehead. So there are 3 parts.

2. Sleep about 6-8 hours.

3. Wake wash face with warm water. But, I usually wash my face pake "skin refiner: pore minimizer" from L'oreal. I think, wore just enough warm water.

4. Activities as usual + wash your face every time plasticity oily and dirty. Usually the afternoon and evening clean again, clean water is important. Can also pake facial cleansing (if I pake ovale masculine, because I cowo)

5. Not eat eggs, indomi, beans, chicken (unfortunately, but the influence bgt) helps prevent acne. I also eat less chilli. (said the doctor, eating chili stimulates acne, but I still eat chili, so sometimes like acne, although very rare).

6. If I ride motorcycles, he wore a helmet that covered.

7. Clean the face as best he could wear clean water, I'd suggest not wearing plumber, even if I was willing to use bottled water (aqua gallons), let me be effective.

8. Plus advice (sports, etc., I think can help.)
Share:

0 komentar:

Arba Wahyu Sejati. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Selamat Datang di Rumah Visual Kami

Salam hangat dari penulis bagi para pembaca :)
Semoga bisa saling berbagi ilmu


Translate to

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Heroes Myspace Comments

Total Tayangan Halaman

Blog Archive

Blog Archive